Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beyonce is the Most Beautiful Woman in the World of 2012

Beyonce is the Most Beautiful Woman in the World of 2012. People magazine named Beyonce Wednesday is the most beautiful women in the entire planet from three billion women around the world. 30-year-old singer is so god damn good mood, to clarify how to have it.

I gave birth I, mirror feel than I feel I've ever beautiful "far more of her, I said I feel like you have a purpose on this earth quote that I had not been never connected. "he said.


Singer "Dangerous in Love" is about the proliferation of Blue Ivy Carter their newborn daughter, also continued to Beyonce, and "interesting". Beyonce, please press the burden of other people looking for excellent professionals, including the new wife of Don Draper in "Mad Men" of the title Julia Roberts and Nicole Kidman.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment